Ali Muktar, Takoma Park M.S.
- The sound of elephants,
- The sound of rhinos and monkeys,
- The sound of lions.
- The taste of anjira,
- The taste of camels,
- The taste of sheep.
- The feel of water when I swim,
- The feel of tall grass when I hide,
- The feeling of fear when I see a lion.
- The sight of cows,
- The sight of snakes every day,
- The sight of hawks catching chickens.
- The smell of mamma's cooking,
- The smells of the market,
- The smell of sweet cow's milk.
Copyright Silver International Newspaper 2002 (This page was
created by Darlene Doku.)