Lakeland M.S. Students Interview School Staff
My Interview with Ms. Reed, our Assistant Principal
- Q. What do you do?
- A: I assist the students, staff, parents and teachers. I observe the students and teachers. I resolve their problems and speak Spanish when necessary. I develop the schedule and classes.
- Q: Why did you choose this job?
- A. I chose this job because I wanted to be a leader.
- Q: Do you like your job?
- A. I like my job because I like to work with the staff and students and watch them grow and progress in their education.
My Interview with Mr. E, our Se
- Q: What is your job?
- A: I help to protect the school and the students. I talk to the students.
- Q: Why did you choose this Job?
- A. I choose this job because I like my work and students.
My Interview with Ms. Kantrowitz, our Art Teacher
© Copyright Silver International Newspaper, Montgomery
Blair H.S. 2006 (This page was created by KMB)
- Q: What do you do?
- A: I teach about art and beauty.
- Q. Where did you go to school? What did you study?
- A. I went to University of Maryland. I studied art education.