More from Silver International's Subscribers
The students writing on this page is from students at Nathan
Bishop Middle School in Providence, Rhode Island and Piney Branch
Elementary School in Takoma Park, Maryland.
by Yahaira Velez, Nathan Bishop M.S.
- I lie in my bed.
- My eyes close.
- I see him.
- Short black hair.
- Hazel eyes.
- Hot body.
- My black Indian
- I smell his cologne ... Polo.
- I go with him to the movies.
- I eat with him
- at Mc Donalds.
- I taste the fresh breath
- of the morning air.
- I wake up see you again tomorrow
my P.R. dream man.
by Raydi Santos, Nathan Bishop
- Roses are red violets are blue.
- I like blueberries
- to get rid of the flue.
- My player Babe Ruth . .
- It makes me sad when Sammy Sosa,
- Mark Maguire beat
- Roger Maris and Babe Ruth's
- It wasn't a pretty sight.
- But Babe Ruth
- and Roger Maris feel
- happy about somebody to beat
- their fabulous records.
by Nelson Amaral, Nathan Bishop
- Dreams are nice to
- Remember all of the things we dream
- Even have an
- Adventure without getting out
- My bed.
Just Don't Do It
by Juan Mejia, Nathan Bishop
- Just Don't:
- Don't use drugs.
- Don't be cool.
- Be Yourself.
- Don't smoke your brain.
- The fact is it kills.
- It gives you cancer.
- If you aren't being yourself,
- You're being stupid.
by Hector Matta, Nathan Bishop M.S.
- One day I was with my friend walking to school. He
asked me if I wanted to smoke with him. I said no I
don't smoke. He got mad with me and I went home to
sleep. The next day he came to my house. We played
baseball in the park. I said to him, "Stop smoking."
He said, "That is my life." I joked, "No; It's your
Snow Come Home
by Aracely Blanco, Piney Branch E. S.
- Snow, please come home
- To play with me on a snowy day.
- Without you snow, I won't feel the sprinkles on my
- Please come home to make a snowman with a bow.
My Dream Boy
- Is he skittish? "yes"
- Does he have blond hair? "yes"
- Is he shy? "yes"
- Is he cute? "yes"
- Does he love to smile? "yes"
- Is he going to be his majesty of London? "yes
- Can I take a guess?
- Sure why not.
- It's the dream boy, Prince
Copyright © 1999, Silver International, Montgomery Blair
H.S., Silver Spring, MD USA (This page was created by Bladimir and