by Daniel Juarez, Takoma Park
- Girls up, girls down
- Girls to the left and right
- Maybe you think I'm lucky
- Because I have girls in my sight.
- Every girl tells me I'm cute
- But not the girl I want for me
- Every day she tells me
- "Your girlfriend I don't want to be!"
- Now you don't have to say "thank you"
- To know how you have to be
- There are more than 10,000 girls
- Who want to go out with me.
by Kirsys Nunez , Takoma Park M.S.
- Teachers are by your side.
- They're full of joy and pride.
- They help you to succeed,
- And help you learn what you need.
- And when trouble comes they may let you slide. Oom!
by Ingrid Altenor, Takoma Park M.S
- There once was a groom
- Who married a broom.
- They liked to eat food
- Especially when it was good
- Then they had a son they called
The Love of My Life
by Laure Elizabeth Zoko
- I was alone on a living lagoon,
- I was there waiting for I don't know who.
- I was in the shell that was thought to be an armor.
- I was lying in the darkness,
- Waiting for that feeling to rise.
- Light of my life
- For you I strive
- Against rain and wind.
- You came. I didn't open my mouth
- I didn't say a word.
- My silence said it all
- Why didn't you listen 'mi amor'?
- Oh! You are not alone
- Love, see, I let you rise
- Rise like the beautiful full moon
- In the country of darkness,
- Now I am about to fall
- For I am part of you.
- I couldn't open my mouth,
- For I had no voice.
- Life didn't give me a choice.
Copyright © 1998, Silver International, Montgomery Blair
H.S., Silver Spring, MD USA